quinta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2012

Serendipity



I am now writing letters to God. Maybe he reads and gives me a good wish? 
I think it's important to communicate with the universe and know that everything in life is balance and keep a light heart.
 I believe that what we lack in this phase of life is exactly lightweight - and not just for women, men too. We should learn to handle the day-to-day with no expectations, as we learned to do at other times. 
The time it hardens in and steals the ability to laugh at ourselves. The pleasure of walking in the rain without feeling it'll ruin your makeup. This destructive dynamic in angry, makes us unnecessarily stupid. And it prevents us from finding something when we are not waiting. Have you heard this phrase? It is magic. Fascinating. Serendipity. I believe in chance. Let's stop looking and we believe more in this?

Ps. Sorry my bad english...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe um pouquinho luz também! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...